Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sofia vs. Pack and Play: Making our Pack and Play beautiful

Many of you may also be torn between the functionality and ease of a Pack and Play, yet wanting to keep a sophisticated look while your newborn stays with you in your room.  This is how I solved that problem:

Normally I would probably try to sow something myself but I was impatient and just ordered two bed ruffles for a twin bed.
When I got them, I ironed them and tied a knot so that the cloth would meet and I could fit it around the Pack and Play.

Since the first fit easily and looked good I repeated with the second and then clipped the bassinet portion over ruffles to keep it in place.

 With this small upgrade I was able to really change the look of our Pack and Play and I am much happier bringing our new daughter back to this sophisticated and functional option.

 The only question left is if I should add a canopy... a very good question indeed! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment